When you're planning a wedding, it's easy to make all your time together a budget meeting, checklist update, or personal State of the Union address. Don’t let all your time go to planning, though, keep investing in your relationship! Go on dates and have fun.
Here are 5 of our favorite budget friendly dates in the DFW metroplex:
1. $5 Tuesday nights at the Coyote Drive-In Theater: Cuddle up in your own car and have the classic movie experience, while enjoying the theater’s in house meals and snacks.
2. Game Theory: Set your phone down and have some good natured competition with affordable food and drinks at this new concept restaurant. $5 a person to play limitless board games, or order $10 per person in food and get the game fee waived.
3. Picnic at the Water Gardens: Get Five Guys to-go downtown. Eat it by the romantic, still pool, or watch the sun set on top of the pyramid at the classic Fort Worth water gardens.
4. Sundance Square and Dessert: Get a scoop of Melt ice cream or a Starbucks hot chocolate and enjoy the outdoor seating and charming ambiance of this romantic hub.
5. Magnolia road: Get your favorite vegan treat at Spiral Diner, have some Salsa Limón tacos, or grab a coffee to-go from Avoca. Stroll this adorable street, making sure to check to see if Kendall Davis is throwing on her potter’s wheel, or if SiNaCa the glassblowing studio is having a live demo! Grow, the cutest plant shop, is always worthy of a browse.
Planning a wedding can be tough, but you don’t need to pass up your special evenings. Enjoy the city and some connection time!