Sell Your Wedding Dress at Sparrow
We can't wait to help you sell your dress. Here are all the details to selling your dress with us, and you will be required to check a box that says you agree to these terms before getting your shipping label from us.
- Sparrow agrees to sell the dress "Consignor" has emailed at the agreed upon price in the email.
- Sparrow will post content of the dress and have it listed on our website for purchase within 7 days of receiving the dress.
- In the event the dress is sold, the sale price will be split 50/50. Sparrow agrees to pay for shipping label to send dress into our warehouse & consignor agrees to pay shipping to the end customer. Shipping charges to the end customer will be deducted from Consignors 50% split.
- In the event your dress is sold we will mail you a check. Checks are written on the 1st Wednesday of every month.
- Dress must be in new condition or must be cleaned after it was originally worn. If the dress arrives to us and is not in excellent condition we will charge the card on file a $50 fee for shipping and processing.
- In the event your dress DOES NOT sell within 6 months we will ship the dress back to you at no charge.
- If consignee wishes to have the dress returned to them before the 6 month time period is up, a $50 shipping and processing fee will be charged to the card on file.
- Consignor acknowledges that Sparrow does not sell consignment dresses over $700.
-Sparrow Bridal reserves to right to return any dress to the consignee at anytime.